CBD Oil & It’s Benefitsradixremedies
What is CBD?
CBD or short for cannabidiol, one of several chemical compounds (cannabinoids) present in the cannabis plants; it is non-psychoactive, i.e., it does not produce a “high.” CBD is often mentioned alongside THC, another compound in the cannabis plant which is responsible for the psychoactive effect the plant has on the mind when ingested into the human body.
BENEFITS OF CBD
- Studies show that cannabidiol can be helpful in reducing inflammation and the painful effects of several health conditions, e.g., osteoarthritis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, etc.
- CBD also has neuroprotective properties making it extremely beneficial to the brain and the entire nervous system.
- Despite the general difficulty in treating seizures in epileptic patients with medication, scientists have found CBD to be increasingly effective at lowering the frequency of seizures in patients.
- CBD contains amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, terrines and a range of other substances that aid proper running and functioning of the body system.
In essence, CBD has been linked to the treatment of an impressively wide range of health conditions such as acne, depression, degenerative muscle conditions, injury rehabilitation, high blood pressure, and even cancer.
Uses of CBD
• It can be processed into a tincture that can be ingested sublingually by placing little droplets under the tongue with the aid of a dropper.
• It can also be infused into food and snacks such as cookies, chocolates, gummies, and brownies.
• Beverages such as CBD-infused coffee, tea, and fruit juice are also available.
• Another practical way to use CBD is to add it to balms, creams and skin care products for acne treatment, pain relief, and other therapeutic purposes.
Is CBD Legal?
Presently, CBD has been federally legalized in 50 states in the United States of America. Please note that each state has its own laws to regulate CBD use. In some states, specific laws exist, allowing only specific CBD products which contain very minuscule amounts of THC, and are produced purely for medicinal purposes to be distributed and used. Although hemp-derived CBD is relatively legal in most states, cannabis-derived CBD is considered completely illegal in the states like South Dakota, Idaho, Kansas, and Nebraska. Because Radix Remedies CBD is hemp-derived & completely THC-FREE, it can be purchased and used in all 50 states!
A report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in November 2017 suggested that CBD possesses a lot of medical benefits with minimal side effects. This report corroborates the claims made by several other studies and emphasizes the importance of CBD in today’s health industry.