Radix Recipes: CBD Infused Vegan Rice Krispiesradixremedies
Vegan rice krispie treats are a tasty way to enjoy your favorite Radix CBD oil this holiday season! This recipe is versatile with endless possibilities for substitutions and creativity. These treats are gluten-free and oil-free (other than the 2 teaspoons of CBD oil of course). 7 simple ingredients all made in under 20 minutes!
What You Will Need:
- Large pot
- 8×8 baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- 1/2 cup coconut butter or sub nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3.75 cups crispy rice cereal my favorite is the 365 brand brown rice crisps cereal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp CBD oil, optional
For the coconut glaze:
- 3 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1 to 2 Tbsp non-dairy milk for thinning
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to overhang edges for easy removal.
- In a large pot warm the coconut butter, brown rice syrup, and maple over medium-low heat. Whisk until smooth and warm, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the CBD oil.
- Stir the cereal and coconut flakes into the syrup mixture using a large, sturdy spoon. Continue mixing until all the cereal is incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan. Use the back of a spatula and a piece of parchment paper (to prevent sticking) to press it down evenly into the pan. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut butter and maple syrup. Warm in the microwave for just 10 to 15 seconds and stir. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and stir to combine. Microwave for a few more seconds as needed so that the coconut butter becomes smooth. If the consistency seems too thick, add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of milk. If it seems too thin, add a bit more coconut butter.
- Cut the rice krispie treats into 16 squares. Drizzle with the coconut butter glaze, and refrigerate for about 10 minutes to set.
- Enjoy! Store rice krispie treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.